SIMPLE WEDDING CEREMONY
- All Licences
- Certificate From Bali Church
- Certificate From Civil Office Amlapura
- Christian Priest From Bali Church
- Ceremony Table and Simple Flower
- Balinese Flags
- Venue at Front Of Tirtagangga Temple
- All Taxes and Service Charge
- Not Including Letter No Impediment From Consulat
The legal wedding will need:
- Two photocopies of each passport
- Three photocopies of each birth certificate
- Ten pieces of 4 x 6 cm (passport size) black and white photo of both partners side by side Divorce Decree or Death Certificate of previous spouse (for the one has been previously married)
**All the paperwork needs to be completed at least 4 weeks before the wedding date sent by DHL to us. For your attention, when you are in Bali you will need to bring the original documents (birth certificate /passport /Divorce Decree/Death Certificate) with you.
You must obtain the "Letter of no Impediment to Marriage" from your consulate in Bali. The cost for this letter will be different as every country has different regulations.
Please note we can only hold your wedding ceremony here if you are a guest at TIRTA AYU HOTEL.